Overview of current and past incident reports.
Current Incident Report/s
Past Incident Reports
03/07/2023: App Store have approved the update and it has been released to the Store. We urge all users to update ASAP.
03/06/2023: Still awaiting review by App Store & Play Store
03/05/2023: Still awaiting review by App Store & Play Store
03/04/2023: Update submitted to both App Store & Google Play Store/ Awaiting Review
03/03/2023: Fix update to be submitted to App Stores 03/04/2023 AM CT – Quality Assurance testing underway
Some customers using an iPhone 12 mobile device are experiencing an issue during the sign up process for an account. When they get to the screen where they need to enter their date of birth, they encounter a grey screen instead of the calendar picker. If the user exits out of the app and re-enters, they are shown the same grey screen preventing them from continuing.
On March 1 2023 at 9:30 PM MST, an issue was reported that some customers, using iPhone 12 mobile devices were experiencing signup issues. They are unable to complete the signup process because they encounter a grey screen instead of the date picker to enter their date of birth. This issue is isolated to iPhone 12 users on iOS
Our team has not been able to replicate the issue but have taken the decision to rewrite the code for this specific calendar plugin.
- Code that may be causing the error has been removed and/or refactored
- Quality assurance testing is currently underway
- Once the fix is rolled out, we will consider changing the date picker plugin to the iOS native plugin instead of the bespoke plugin initially implemented to prevent this or similar issues happening again. Timeline for the fix TBD.
An update will most likely be submitted March 3, 2023 PM. All users will be notified by email communication once the update is available in the Apple App Store.
Issue Fixed: November 10, 2022
We released a fix for both Android and iOS that enables all audio memories recorded with Capsll Audio recorder to be saved on customer’s devices so they can be retrieved in case of an upload failure.
Some customers on Android and iOS are experiencing issues uploading audio memories to their Capslls, and some customers may be experiencing data loss when an upload of an audio memory fails.
On October 31 2022 at 7:00 AM ET, an issue was reported that some customers are experiencing issues uploading audio memories to their Capslls. This issue may cause some uploads of the audio memories recorded with the Capsll app audio recorder to fail and some of you may lose the recorded memory permanently. This problem is impacting our customers on both Android and iOS.
Our team has identified the cause for both issues and we are working on the following fixes.
- We will enable all audio memories recorded with Capsll Audio recorder to be saved on customer’s devices so they can be retrieved in case of an upload failure. This fix is currently in development and we will roll it out to production as soon as it’s ready.
- Once that fix is rolled out, we are going to work to optimize the upload process for Capsll memories to prevent these issues happening again. Timeline for the fix TBD.
As soon as we have a timeline for the fixes outlined above defined we will update this document and send an email communication.